CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Tried a new course on Saturday, July 12. I ran/walked around another neighborhood. It is exactly 4 miles. Very nice to have something different and so pretty. This is where I clocked 10 minutes. Not much for some, but I felt it was a good marker for me. I am basically running .2 miles in 2 minutes. Wanted to push on to 14 this week, but will not be able to because of lice.

I have consistantly added one minute to my runs until July 15, totaling 11 minutes on Tuesday.
Then rebecca got lice. Stall out. Walked a little on Wednesday. None on Thursday, and 45 minutes on Friday. Will run tomorrow.

New shoes Thursday, July 17-adidas Supernova. Never tried adidas. I'm a big asic fan, but I'll give it a try.
Total miles on shoes: 3

0 comments: