CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mental block

I am realizing I have a mental block I need to overcome. Somehow, somewhere I got it in my mind that I need to run every day. I think because I am afraid that if I don't I'll completely stop. But the proof is in the pudding. Last week despite only running three times (I start my weeks on Monday) I was able to go much further on the final day. That should help me to see. On Saturday I didn't even feel I was exerting myself. I came home because it was late in the morning and Micah was hot to trot to leave. I need of course, to exercise on the off days, but I shouldn't feel like I need to run. I need to pick a race I still haven't done that.

1 comments:

moose73 said...

You're doing a great job, baby, just keep it up!