CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday-Ran 3/5/5/5/2 on 4 mile circuit. It is getting a little more believable that I could run the whole 3 mile part of it, but running is still hard. Changed my course on the 3 mile part and ran the opposite direction toward the sun so that it would be to my back coming home when it is hotter. I think this helped mentally, too, as the hardest part of the trek is now at the beginning.

Friday-Ran 3/3/3/3/3 for 2 miles. Sweat like a pig as it was humid enough to steam clean clothing.

2 comments:

no_iffer said...

Thanks for watching my back tania! I totally didn't think about the fact that I had said the name of the park...I am usually somewhate careful. I've changed it. Thanks!

tpot said...

Glad it helped. I'm excited for you to do so well! Keep up the good work.