CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Thoughts...

The thought of running tomorrow has me scared to death. I am already so sore from swimming. I cannot even explain it, and I am shocked that I even made it today. When I run past people I think they are scared for me! Today was even worse b/c I agreed with them. I am so red I look sunburned, and I sweat so much! There is not an inch of me that is not pouring sweet. Even my legs sweat! The crease my elbow that trickles sweat, even when I'm walking. It's like a hole or something that just drips...drips...drips...or pours for that matter, and it took me FOREVER to figure out what was going on.

I am focusing today on resting and eating only what will help me in the morning. I really want to hit 2 miles tomorrow. I was so close last week but didn't realize how close I was. Originally, I wanted to run even past that, but now it seems impossible. Tell me I will feel better tomorrow morning. I will be excited; I won't have to work so hard like I did today. I will be rested. Tell me....

I am also working really hard not to weigh myself everyday. Do you know how hard this is? I stopped when the realization struck me that I would give myself permission to eat a little extra this or that because I was doing well. Then of course no progress would be made. This way I have no idea, so I work really hard to eat well. I have no idea if it's working, but I sneaked a peek on Wednesday just to see. Then I realized I shouldn't have looked. It's like looking at your Christmas present early or something.

0 comments: